Wake up – 7:30 am
Breakfast – 8:30 am
work on HOW TO MAKE MELODIES on FRUITY LOOPS – near about 1:30 hours
Watched Series – till 4:00 pm
and then slept for 2 hours
and Done CSS and Ratatype from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
meditation 8:45 pm – 9:30 pm
dinner 9:30 pm – 9:45 pm
and then meditation 9:45 pm – 10:05 pm
again watched series – 4 episodes
and then working on soundcloud
sleep at 1:10 am
1. Connect your device to your PC in USB Mass Storage Mode and copy the unroot-galaxy-mini.zip to your SD CARD
2. Disconnect your device and power it down.
3. Press and hold the Home button + Power button until your device boots into recovery mode.
4. Use the Volume Up and Down keys to navigate to apply update from sdcard and press the home button to select it.
5. Locate and select unroot-galaxy-mini.zip to flash the file.
6. Once you see the install from sdcard complete message, select reboot system now.
Your Galaxy Mini should be unrooted and the Superuser app must have disappeared from your app drawer after rebooting. If the Superuser app is still present, uninstall it like you would for any other app.
First Of all Download the root file for android 2.3.6
copy root file to directory /sdcard
Reboot your phone in Recovery mode (Press Home + Power Button).
and install the the root app