1. Connect your device to your PC in USB Mass Storage Mode and copy the unroot-galaxy-mini.zip to your SD CARD
2. Disconnect your device and power it down.
3. Press and hold the Home button + Power button until your device boots into recovery mode.
5. Locate and select unroot-galaxy-mini.zip to flash the file.
6. Once you see the install from sdcard complete message, select reboot system now.
Your Galaxy Mini should be unrooted and the Superuser app must have disappeared from your app drawer after rebooting. If the Superuser app is still present, uninstall it like you would for any other app.